The All India Plastics Manufacturers' Association
- Popularly known as AIPMA - Is and Apex non profit body serving Plastic industry since 1945, 65 years strong, making it the oldest & the largest Apex Body representing the Plastic Industry of India. AIPMA has head office in Mumbai (Bombay) & Regional offices in Delhi & Chennai.
Members of AIPMA & Profile
With more than 2500 members directly we have 22000 members through our 27 affiliated Associations from all over India, representing various segments of the industry such as Plastic Processors , additives manufacturers, machinery manufacturers, moulds & dies makers, traders, exporters, manufacturers, consultants, institutions and many more.
Activities of AIPMA in India & Global
In its pursuit to achieve the growth excellence, AIPMA organizes National as well as International trade shows , Seminars, Lecture Meetings, Conferences, Buyer & Seller Meet, Training Programmes periodically and Liaison between the Government and the Industry.
We also organise Trade delegations to exhibition - Germany, Koplas - Korea, NPE, USA, Taipeiplast - Taiwan, Asiamold - China, and many more
For global approach, and explore business gateways we organise Trade meetings between our members and delegations from Chambers of Commerce, Trade Bodies, Associations etc from various countries frequently.
Plastics Trade Fair of AIPMA
AIPMA also organizes International Exhibition and conference
"PLASTIVISION INDIA" once in 3 years as a mega event to promote the plastics industry. 8th Edition of PLASTIVISION INDIA 2011 witnesed 1000 exhibitors from 17 countries occupying 55000 sq meter area & attracted 73000 business visitors. Plastivision India is now amongst worlds top 10 plastic trade shows. Now Plastivision has taken a bold step outside India.
Plastivision Arabia will be held in UAE during May 2012.
Kenyaplast : will be held in September 2012.
AIPMA - IS ONE OF THE FOUNDER PARENT OF
Plastindia Foundation in 1987, organizer of Plastindia Trade show.
Plastindia is now amongst worlds 5 top Plastic trade shows.
AIPMA representation on Government Bodies & various Industry Associations
AIPMA has representations, at various Union & State Government Ministries to voice concerns and difficulties faced by the Industry, Budgetary structure recommendations, monitor uniformity in government regulations on Plastics Industry compared to other Industries and be part and parcel with the Parent Ministry to chalk out strategies and policies for Plastics Industry.
AIPMA is member and are activitely involved with
• Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce & Industry
• The Small Scale Acrylic Plastic Products Manufacturers' Association
• Indian Plastics Institute
• Indian Institute of Packaging
• Indian Merchants' Chamber
• Indian Chemical Council
• Federation of Associations of Small Industries of India
• Bureau of Indian Standards
• All India Industries Association
• Daman Industries Association
• Federation of Associations of Maharashtra
AIPMA - President is Chairman of All India Plastic Industry Forum comprising of more than 25 Plastics Associations of India and most of them are affiliated to AIPMA
• Indian Plastics Institute, Mumbai
• Bombay Small Scale Industries Association, Mumbai
• Federation of Industries of India, Mumbai
• Indian Plastics Federation, Kolkata
• Organization of Plastics Processors of India, Mumbai
• Kerala Plastics Manufacturers' Association, Cochin
• Gujarat State Plastics Mfrs.' Association, Ahmedabad
• Andhra Pradesh Plastics Mfrs.' Association, Hyderabad
• Daman Industries Association, Daman
• Maharashtra Plastics Mfrs.' Association
• Plastics Mfrs.' Association of Rajasthan, Jaipur
• Association for the Promotion of Plastics, Pune
• The Small Scale Acrylic Plastics Products Manufacturers' Association
• Saurashtra Plastic Mfrs.' Association
• All India Flat Tape Mfrs.' Association, Ahmedabad & Delhi
• Kerala PVC Pipe Manufacturers' Association
• All India Industries Association, Delhi
• Tamil Nadu Plastics Manufacturers' Association (TAPMA), Chennai
• Bhavnagar Plastic Manufacturers Association, Bhavanagar
• Indian Plastpack Forum, Indore
• Plastics Exports Promotion Council, Mumbai
• Surat Plastics Mfgrs' Association, Surat
• Karnataka Plastics Mfgrs' Association, Bangalore
• Federation of Panchmahal Industries
AIPMA In-House publications
"Plastics News', a monthly magazine published by AIPMA keeps its members abreast with the current happenings in the industry within the country and around the world.
AIPMA also publishes a 'Fortnightly News Bulletin' containing all matters pertaining to statutory matters, government notifications, and such related information of use to our members.
AIPMA Data Bank and Website
Over and above our membership Plastics data we maintain data Bank of 50000+ belonging to all sectors of Plastics Industry across the globe.
AIPMA has signed MOU with several plastic associations internationally for promotion of bilateral trade.
Is free for members and students & has directories of worldwide plastic trade shows, magazines & journals.